Donnerstag, August 25, 2005

Open letter

Dear Uncle Dr. Kracker,

I know you are now in America, far far away from your formerly hometown Berlin. But I also know that an email just takes minutes to cross the Atlantic ocean on its way to Boston. O.K. its true we are are now living in two different time zones so it can take some hours until you can read your e-mails. But in fact there is no reason why you do not answer! All the million people in Berlin want to know everything about their most famous son of Spandau. Every day minute second people ask me a lot of questions like:

  • How does Dr. Kracker feel in the U.S.A

  • Is he O.K.

  • Is he in love

  • Does he have a lot of fun with his work

  • Does he play Doppelkopf

And all I can answer is: “I don´t know”. Some people are very sad if I give this answer to them, some people even get angry, because they think I am lying. So please Dr. Kracker, send me a mail, we need a life sign!
Yours sincerely your old friend

Steffen